Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Only Way To Transport Your Stuff Safely - Pickup truck bed covers

I am a student from San Diego and 24 years old. What does that mean? First of all I need a stylish truck. This step is done. Two weeks ago I bought a GMC 1500 from an older guy for a very good price. I think he wanted to get rid of it very fast because he lost 20,000 bucks in Las Vegas. His misfortune is my luck and now I have a hot car! Now comes the second step. I need a good truck bed cover for my new vehicle. Why? Come on, I am a young student and there is more stuff to transport than just the old university books: Baseball Bats, Beer Ping Pong Tables, Kegs, the big screen TV and of course my Mexican Love affair that I have to hide from my girlfriend. And the truck bed cover is the only opportunity to transport this stuff safely and out of sight.

I have seen a good selection on the internet. There are many retailers, but I advise you to take advantage of a free shipping service, otherwise you may be spending a lot more than you think. This way you can save money for a brief trip to the mountains or to Hawaii, or both. Remember there are two girls I have take care for, but this is another matter.
Concerning the brand, I prefer the Gaylord bed Cover because I love the name and they make great products. They have a new type called “Gaylord's Butterfly Tonneau Cover”. This one offers fast access to both sides of your bed. There are two wings (to speak in the animal language), which you can handle individually. And the unique butterfly opening design is great for work trucks, for those of you who are interested in this detail.

I think I have made my decision. I will buy this type of truck bed cover. I think the handling of the Butterfly model is so much easier and faster than that of the regular ones. This way I have more time to handle my girlfriend(s), if you know what I mean.

No comments: